ÔN THI ONLINE

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

TEST13 - LESSON6 - COMPUTERS AND THE INTERNET

TEST13 - LESSON6 - COMPUTERS AND THE INTERNET- TOEIC -BARRON 600

TEST13 - LESSON6 - COMPUTERS AND THE INTERNET- TOEIC -BARRON 600

CÁC BÀI INTERACTIVE TEST TRÊN TRANG WEB NÀY ĐƯỢC THIẾT KẾ VÀ BẢO VỆ BẢN QUYỀN BỞI LÊ ĐẠI PHONG. TẤT CẢ THÔNG TIN MUA BÁN TRAO ĐỔI LIÊN QUAN TỚI BẢN QUYỀN XIN MỜI LIÊN HỆ TYPHOON620@GMAIL.COM

WORDS IN CONTEXT
Read the following passage and write the words in the blanks below.

- access - deleted - failed - search - allocate - display - figure out - shut down - compatible - duplicate - ignore - warning -

When I try to (1) my computer, a (2) pops up that says "Low Memory." From there, I can't (3) what to do. The computer won't let me (4) any of my files, so I can't (5) for those that I could delete. I've already all of my (7) files, and I can't believe that my remaining files are using up so much memory. I'd be happy to (8) the computer's warning, but I have no option, since the (9) is frozen on this message. Do you think I've (10) to understand something about the operations of this computer? If you can, would you please (11) a few minutes in your busy schedule to help me solve this dilemma? As I said before, I'm sure that my
software is (12) and is not the source of this problem.

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: Support@templateism.com

Our Team Memebers